الأحد، 12 يوليو 2015

Did the father crussifed ? if no then who crussified ? Marcia R. Buza

 السلام عليكم ورحمه الله وبركاته
Peace be upon you all

Our guest today is Marcia R. Buza 
her account

https://www.facebook.com/Y0B0B


The post

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1420502991517980/1666446150256995/

my question 


My question was easy did the father crussified ? if no then who crussified
After this conversation she banned me from the Group :D
she answered second but didn't answer first because if she answered the first she will prove that she worship 3 gods not 1 as she admitted 



I just thought that she will give me answer because her  cover page contains word 
say she is bible scholar

and she is admin in a huge debate group 

The post arise because a post i posted



so you will read and judge because she didn't give answer 







At last Banning me from the group although i didn't break down any rules is a prove about your weakness and your religion to answer me :D

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق